Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » History » Does anyone remember Hitler turning on the very people that supported him?

Does anyone remember Hitler turning on the very people that supported him?

Posted - July 16

Responses

I am not old enough to remember but it is well documented that is what the Gestopo was used for. 
      July 16, 2024 8:30 AM MDT

Remember that if Dumb Furher wins the 2024 election. Apparently, MAGA hasn't even thought about or even considered it. It'll be one of those, "oh s**t" moments. By then, it'll be too late to stop anything.
      July 16, 2024 8:54 AM MDT

No,  Trump is not the one to be worried about.  Everything they have accused Trump of wanting to do....has been done or attempted under Biden.    
    This is what the media have been pushing for 10 yrs now....it did not happen when he was in the first time and it will not happen this time.   Just get ready for a prosperous country again. I know for me it can't come soon enough. 
      July 16, 2024 9:07 AM MDT

Nope...I was born 6 years after WWII ended.
      July 16, 2024 4:37 PM MDT

Well, I'm almost sure you may have heard this from some documentary about Adolf Hitler.
      July 16, 2024 6:17 PM MDT

Even Göring made that mistake. 

Those who demand unflinching, unquestioning, undying loyalty never seem capable of it themselves, do they?
      July 17, 2024 5:58 AM MDT

Regardless of whether you think there is a current threat to our democracy, and if so, whether you believe it is coming from the left or from the right, there are lessons to be learned from history. It would be wise to study how authoritarians rose to power, not just what they did with that power when they got it.
      July 17, 2024 7:37 AM MDT