Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Can someone please tell me what disaster (fashion or medical) has befallen this woman (please see picture in description)?

Can someone please tell me what disaster (fashion or medical) has befallen this woman (please see picture in description)?

I am pretty sure human posteriors do not naturally look like this. Is the woman wearing some sort of weird undergarment?

Posted - July 3, 2016

Responses

I am a massage therapist?  That is not even weird to me.  Ha haaa  Seriously, though, she looks like she has a push-up underpant on.   As if, this woman needs enhancement back there.  And that skirt is not doing her any favors.  She needs SPANX. 

It is a brand name. And why are you checking out this woman's derriere?  I thought men with high IQ's held loftier pursuits, OLD SCHOOL.    Tsk  (LOLOLOL  of course this is a JOKE?)  I'm going to get you some Spanx, hold on.

July 3, 2016 10:21 PM MDT

She could be wearing a garment. There are things with pads on them to make your butt look bigger. 

Or, she could be the victim of a poorly done Brazilian butt lift.

July 3, 2016 10:29 PM MDT

JA, I think she has on a poorly made one of these girdle butt things you have here.   Like a cheaply made padded bra for the other side.  Your garment is too pristine for that lumpy woman Old School posted. 

July 3, 2016 10:34 PM MDT

I think you have probably nailed the situation. The woman in question was either misinformed as to the aesthetic desirablity of such undergarments for her situation, or she chose a poor ill-fitting variety (maybe both?).

A third possibility, given the woman in question is a member of the Publishers Clearing House prize patrol, is one of PCH's vendors is paying her to wear one of their undergarment products.

July 3, 2016 10:38 PM MDT

I had forgotten that push-up/padded undergarments for the posterior were a thing. In my experience, most women wish their posteriors were smaller, not bigger.

July 3, 2016 10:55 PM MDT

• Ever since Beyonce, there's been a fashion for big bums.

Some people do it with plastic surgery!

July 3, 2016 11:50 PM MDT

Thus the saying, T&A, lol.

July 4, 2016 3:43 AM MDT

I don't know, but " befallen" seems like a good choice of words.

Maybe she be lookin' better if she 

be-sittin'.

July 4, 2016 5:10 AM MDT

Oh I have no idea what fashion disaster that is but I hope if I was to have some sort of fashion disaster as such that one of my coworkers tells me & not let me be seen in public like that.

July 4, 2016 3:55 PM MDT

I don't know. Commenting negatively on a woman's posterior is typically a path to great suffering, wailing, and gnashing of teeth....;-D...

July 4, 2016 3:59 PM MDT

The path to great suffering from this lil southern belle will be worse if someone lets me go around looking like that :)

July 4, 2016 4:12 PM MDT

I suspect if you avoid wierdly-padded undergarments, you'll be OK...;-D..

July 4, 2016 4:14 PM MDT
  • Bez

What's so odd about that? Kim Kardashian has a butt like that and she is not exactly ashamed to show it off, is she? Lol:)

July 4, 2016 4:17 PM MDT

Oh well there is that too :)

July 4, 2016 4:17 PM MDT
  • Bez

I suspect if you avoid weirdly-spelled words, you'll be OK too. Lol:)

July 4, 2016 4:18 PM MDT

• Probably some Millenial fashion thing.

July 4, 2016 4:26 PM MDT

I don't believe Ms. Kardashian's famous posterior looks like someone glued a canteloupe to each of her hip bones, but maybe I am misinformed.

July 4, 2016 4:28 PM MDT

As noted elsewhere, apparently padded undies which give the appearance of a larger butt are now a thing.

Back in our day, women "padded" their posteriors the old-fashioned way (consuming lots of ice cream, chocolate, and white wine).....;-D...

July 4, 2016 4:30 PM MDT