Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What do you think should happen to P Diddy?

What do you think should happen to P Diddy?

Apparently Diddy traded things like a house, clothing, cars and other amenities for s*x participation at his parties. 

Posted - September 22

Responses

He is going to prison and will be Epsteined. 

He did more than trade for sex acts.  He had minors brought in and drugged them and others.  And filmed everything. 
      September 22, 2024 6:52 PM MDT

So many people knew, so many, and did nothing to spare the minors.  Very hard to believe high profile people looked the other way for so long. 
      September 22, 2024 7:52 PM MDT

Bunch of perverts and he has video of it all.  Anyone who thought about going to the police was blackmailed.   And would be canceled by others (videos of everyone)
      September 23, 2024 5:23 AM MDT

IF he is guilty (I am not a judge), he should be sent to prison - for a long time!
      September 23, 2024 8:18 AM MDT

Try him and, if convicted, jail him for life. 

EDIT:  I read he's on suicide watch. If he wants to kill himself, let him. This post was edited by Spunky at September 23, 2024 9:55 AM MDT
      September 23, 2024 9:54 AM MDT

I actually don't care what happens to him or anyone that's associated with him. All I know is the wheels of justice move at light speed when its a blackman's a** on the line. Delays, delays and more delays when it comes to a white guy and/or white woman. Just take a look at Donald Trump.
      September 23, 2024 10:16 AM MDT