Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » NOW THAT IT'S OVER

NOW THAT IT'S OVER

now that the asshole is in office, do you think anyone will SERIOUSLY look into Obama's past?

I read somewhere that no one has access to his college papers, grades, etc., and that some professors at Columbia don't remember him.

so HOW THE HELL did a 'community organizer' with NO political experience end up as president?

doesn't the whole thing seem fishy to you???????????

JUST WHO OR WHAT WAS BACKING HIM?

and how did he gain such prominence so FAST??????????????

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

Get over yourself.  In the position we're in now we have FAR more to be concerned with than this. 

And no...it doesn't seem fishy.
      November 11, 2016 11:35 AM MST

*facepalm
      November 11, 2016 12:20 PM MST

Let me lay this out at simply and logically as I can for you.

It was NOT in the interests of the GOP or its backers for Barack Obama to be elected President (although he turned out to be more GOP-compliant than his Democratic backers believed he would be).

The GOP held control of all three branches of the federal government throughout most of the 2001-2006 period during which Obama rose to political prominence. It continued to hold the Executive Branch (with its day-to-day control of the National Security State) until Obama was inaugurated.

In addition, the GOP is extremely well-funded and has many smart dedicated ideologically-true people in its ranks, who would have loved nothing more than to "get the goods" on Barack Obama.

So, if you are saying that the GOP, with its massive resources and significant political motivation, did not "seriously" look into Barack Obama's past...well, I think that indicates you are either stupid or paranoid (or both).
      November 11, 2016 12:51 PM MST

Seriously?  I know you are kidding with this right?  That would be clever satire.  I must believe you are kidding because to believe the opposite would mean you are really the most clueless of no minds.

Yes, Obama hater.  Let's waste MORE TIME and unprove everything we know to be fact.  Let's announce that Obama was a FRAUD and while we are at it, let's build statues as high as Trump's wall to the people you admire most.  That probably is Trump, and all those guys that wrestle on TV and Dog The Bounty Hunter and all the Swamp people on reality tv and Honey Boo Boo

You rock. 
      November 11, 2016 1:10 PM MST

Nah.  I think The GOP should commence at least five or six more inquiries into Mrs. Clinton and her emails. 
      November 11, 2016 1:22 PM MST

On Twitter, I saw FBI Director Comey say, "One more visit to the emails." Then the article said, "It's ok." The thing is, they aren't going to leave it alone. It's part of the media narrative. Every time they mention Hillary, they have to mention emails on the same breath. 
      November 11, 2016 1:27 PM MST