Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Pet owners, what is a human trait or characteristic that you wish your pet or pets displayed? Please name the type of pet(s).

Pet owners, what is a human trait or characteristic that you wish your pet or pets displayed? Please name the type of pet(s).

~

Posted - 14 hours ago

Responses

Cute, funny cartoon.  I like huskies because they talk a lot.  Animals take on many characteristics of their owners.  I would like a sweet, affectionate dog, who likes to play and likes cats. 

I love all animals and if you give them a chance they will show they all want the same things; safety to be loved and well cared for, to love back and be the one they are meant to be.  Respecting their in-born traits always works out well. 

Currently have two cats who are so jealous of each other.  Both vie for my attention and try to one-up each other, definitely have a rivalry going on.  One is an alpha male of a group of three. I want him to remain the alpha but  understand I Love his sisters as well. Just want all of us to cuddle together but they are not having it.  

This post was edited by . at October 5, 2024 12:43 PM MDT
      October 5, 2024 12:41 PM MDT