Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Environment » What force exists today that you can't just go outside and lie down somewhere without being eaten or seen?

What force exists today that you can't just go outside and lie down somewhere without being eaten or seen?

I used to be able to go outside and lie down somewhere without being eaten or seen. Now I have to walk far. Wait! The cameras and removed seat benches! I guess they don't want stoners passing out in them.

Posted - October 11

Responses

The force called "mosquitoes".  Although not too visible from afar, one can feel their presence; peering through the windows and screen doors - ever lurking.  If one dares step outside, these vicious assailants are quick to pounce and begin to suck out one's life juices.  What's worse is that as one is stepping out of their house, some guerrilla mosquitoes quickly sneak inside and ljurk in the shadows; waiting to drink your blood while you innocently sleep. 
      October 11, 2024 8:48 AM MDT

Surveillance technology.  If you have a smart phone, you can completely forget about it. 
      October 14, 2024 9:47 AM MDT