Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » similarworlds website sucks ass. i wish to boycott them so they bankrupt and disappear

similarworlds website sucks ass. i wish to boycott them so they bankrupt and disappear

The people behind similarworlds are true assholes...

basically i never did nothing wrong...

i just want 1 account where i can go there to rant , talk to people and all that ( like we can do on here ).

but the frikkin assholes from similarworlds.com, they ALWAYS delete my account....

i swear, over several months of time, i had to create 50-60+ accounts, and everytime i created an account, they kept deleting it a few hours laters...

they are true arsshole, i dotn wanna go on that website anymore cuz the people working for it are asshole, they keep deleting my stuffs and they cant even show their face to me...

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

• Oh heck sounds nasty.. very frustrating for you. 

I got my account deleted from Badoo and I swear I never did ANYTHING wrong.. I felt sooooo aggrieved and annoyed.. it was all so unfair... They did this because I complained when they took money from my account for a service i didn't sign up to..or more i didnt sign up to automatic renewal. SO i complained.. and i told people about it.. and i got my account deleted.. They *said* I was guilty of breaking the rules spamming.. I wasn't as i wasn't selling anything or myself.. i was just talking to people about it.. 

I am afraid that's the nature of some sites.. they are all big and all powerful.. and there's little we can do :(
      November 11, 2016 11:02 AM MST

So why do you keep trying to have an account over in the land of A**?
      November 11, 2016 2:15 PM MST

So why do you keep trying to have an account over in the land of A**?
      November 11, 2016 2:16 PM MST

• Good, boycott them.  Then you'll have more time  to work on your writing skills.
      November 11, 2016 4:17 PM MST