Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Have you lost friends because of this election?

Have you lost friends because of this election?

Sad news. 

Posted - November 15, 2016

Responses

Not at all.  Everyone has a reason why they voted the way they did.  
      November 15, 2016 2:25 PM MST

You have a totally valid point, Sunshine.  Everyone sincerely believes they alone are right. 
      November 15, 2016 4:33 PM MST

Of course not.
      November 15, 2016 4:28 PM MST

Thrifty I love you as much as I ever have.  Truth.
      November 15, 2016 4:32 PM MST

I know that.  Friends we are!  
      November 15, 2016 6:29 PM MST

Yes I have lost people I consider friends because I speak my opinion sometimes but they obviously did not consider me a friend the same as did them. I am not one to hold grudges. Election is over. We never cried (in public) when Obama was elected...
      November 15, 2016 4:37 PM MST

Don't even compare Obama to this pig.  I am your friend.  I will always be for my part.  I hate Trump with a vengeance and I cannot stand the thought of him in that office. That has nothing to do with my feelings for people who like him.  That is their affair.
      November 15, 2016 5:32 PM MST

Why can't we just give the man a chance?

I think we both no that a few huge multinational corporations have been controlling our politicians for a long time.

There was not meant to be a comparison, I voted Ron Paul last election and couldn't stand the thought of voting for either 8 years ago.

I have been wrong many times before but I believe it was time we elect a man who can't be bought. My choice obviously isn't agreeable with you and I respect that.

I just really hope he brings order and jobs back to this country. We have been four or five decades without a President that was really in charge of the country. 

I want ant our country to have peace no matter who is elected to any office.

November 15, 2016 8:01 PM MST

• Not that I know of.  Any friend who would drop me over something like that I'd be glad to get rid of.
      November 15, 2016 5:16 PM MST

Not that I know of.
      November 15, 2016 5:43 PM MST

• Yes very much so, people started to show their true colors. I tried ignoring it but things they would say were very  inappropriate, but it's better to have negative people out of your life, the sooner the better.
      November 15, 2016 6:37 PM MST