Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Does it matter to you if others don't see what you do, feel as you do and think as you do? Or are you the only one who counts? Why?

Does it matter to you if others don't see what you do, feel as you do and think as you do? Or are you the only one who counts? Why?

Posted - November 17, 2016

Responses

It matters not...I have a protective barrier around me and don't care what others think about me.
      November 17, 2016 7:23 AM MST

I love to connect with people ele. To have folks understand where I'm coming from whether they are coming from the same place or not. I'm always looking for similarities/connections...among people, situations, conditions, happenings. I'm always seeking others who are curious too and when I find someone who is willing to share his/her ideas and thoughts and feelings too,  in a civil way of course, I  am rewarded. I think people are much to closed off to one another...me included sometimes or maybe often. When you open up you become vulnerable and take a chance. When you stay closed off you are aloof/remote/safe. I  have always opted for safe as my default mode. But as I've gotten older safe  is less available or maybe I've just gotten braver. I don't know if that makes any sense. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 20, 2016 1:42 AM MST
      November 20, 2016 1:41 AM MST