Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Should Trump have his own category here on the mug?

Should Trump have his own category here on the mug?

It seems like 99 out of 100 questions are about him.  

Posted - November 17, 2016

Responses

Great idea! That way we don't have to read about him 24/7.  I understand the election and why everybody was pumped up about him, but it's lasted a year or longer. We do need some relief, for a while---anyway. 

I would like like to see more questions about the holidays, travel, gift-giving, the weather, fashions, art, music, etc. 
      November 17, 2016 11:07 AM MST

His reign of TERROR has not even begun.  Soon it will be 100 percent about this issue. 
      November 17, 2016 11:17 AM MST

Heh, that's a good idea. The elections are over yet people are still mad at the guy. They should let it go and pray that the next 4 years go by fast.
      November 18, 2016 12:36 AM MST

• Very true. 
      February 9, 2017 4:44 AM MST

• ..............  and here it is February!  
    The "politics" category has five times more questions in it than any other category.
    The words Trump, Hillary or PET are in all categories but five (last time I checked).

So, I guess my answer is  "YES!"
      February 7, 2017 9:28 AM MST

• Yeah, it's a little too much. :)
      February 9, 2017 4:44 AM MST

• some of those questions are mine and have nothing to do with politics.
      February 9, 2017 4:50 AM MST

• Of course you have the same rights, on this site, as anyone else to post within the TOS as you will.
    I'm just "venting," which I don't do very often because I consider it a waste of time.
       It's not the first time, this week, that I've posted something stupid. Answering a question with the
    word Trump/Hillary in it wasn't a good idea and something I don't normally do.
       Five months of Trump/Hillary questions to get to the election ... two more months, so far, after
    the election is over and I don't think it would have been any different if Hillary had been elected.

I'm truly sorry for any distress I may have caused you. I believe you are a good person and I have enjoyed
    sharing posts with you. I've been saying some pretty dumb things lately. It's probably time for me to take a break 
    from all this. Good talking with you ..... ALF.
      February 9, 2017 6:01 AM MST

• I think you are taking me the wrong way. I wasn't attacking your comment.  I was just saying.  I kinda do it to be a thorn in the side of the people who spam the site with their bloviating.  You didn't post anything stupid on this thread. No distress between us Alf.  Just thought you might get a kick out of it.
      February 9, 2017 6:07 AM MST