Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are you able to utter the phrase "Donald Trump " without stammering or choking or do you need to practice?

Are you able to utter the phrase "Donald Trump " without stammering or choking or do you need to practice?

You have about 2 months to try and get it right. Or would you rather just say "the Donald " or something else?

Posted - November 18, 2016

Responses

I have done so a lot of times, also when his supporters used less flattering expressions about his opponents as those not supporting him for the election.
      November 18, 2016 7:27 AM MST

I meant "President  Trump " . Unable to edit...
      November 18, 2016 7:27 AM MST

I want to say EX.   That is what I want to say. 

RIP TRUMP is what I really want to say, but not really.

I want him to expire.  I don't want him to rest.  And I don't want him to have a moment's peace. 
      November 18, 2016 7:29 AM MST

• I just had to get over the giggles. When I first found out he was running, I broke out in uncontrollable laughter. I thought it was the most absurd thing I had heard since Ross Perot threw his hat in the ring. I never believed he would make it past the primaries. I have to be honest though, I do agree with some of his imposed policies, IF he can bring jobs back, that will be great, IF he can tighten our boarders, that will be great. IF he can give us a better plan than Obama Care, that will be great. IF he doesn't run the country into the ground, that will be great. IF he doesn't get us in WW III, that will be great. There are a LOT of ifs floating around right now. 
      November 18, 2016 7:31 AM MST

Hello K:

Nahhh..  I have no trouble saying Donald Trump..  But, saying "President Trump" sticks in my craw.

excon This post was edited by excon at November 18, 2016 7:57 AM MST
      November 18, 2016 7:32 AM MST

Yeah.. I meant to say "President Trump " but could not edit to correct.
      November 18, 2016 7:38 AM MST

• That's what I meant.  :) 
      November 18, 2016 9:25 AM MST

• After the last great punch up, I think the only good thing said about Benolito Mussolini was that he made the trains run on time .. I'm both curious and scared at what this ragbag's epithet will be
      November 18, 2016 8:44 AM MST

He will do something just as semi-noteworthy and pound it and pound it until his brainwashed constituents can say it over and over again.  Oh Trump. He did kill a lot of people, he alienated the Nation and he caused world-wide problems that are legend but he LOWERED Taxes for the RICH.
      November 18, 2016 9:04 AM MST

The biggest prk you ever saw?
      November 18, 2016 9:05 AM MST

November 18, 2016 9:19 AM MST