Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Awwwww. Capitalist owners of Twitter and Facebook feel "responsible" that Trump got elected. Do you? Why? Agree/Dis?

Awwwww. Capitalist owners of Twitter and Facebook feel "responsible" that Trump got elected. Do you? Why? Agree/Dis?

Now they're banning people and cracking down on "fake news". I wonder if The Onion will count? Will there have to be a "Fake News" warning label on posts now just like Tipper Gore slapped on album covers in the 80s and 90s? What if a "real" news story gets labeled as "fake"?

Posted - November 19, 2016

Responses

No.  It's Obama's fault. 

He is still POTUS so he can still be blamed.   Next we can blame the PET.

P.s. Oh GOD.  Wasn't Tipper Gore the absolute WORST most insufferable poser ever.  Part Kathy Lee Gifford and part George Bush. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2016 7:13 AM MST
      November 19, 2016 7:12 AM MST

• I still blame the first George Bush or maybe George Washington. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 19, 2016 7:14 AM MST
      November 19, 2016 7:13 AM MST

Yeah.  Well I blame Kathy Lee Gore and the bossanova.

Seriously though we can blame forever.  There has been a lot of sins and we are reaping the benefits today.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2016 7:17 AM MST
      November 19, 2016 7:15 AM MST

Oh my, I haven't heard this is many years.   I had to get up and see if I still knew how to do it, and I do.  I must have been in about 2nd or 3rd grade when I learned it.   I still like the line dances.
      November 19, 2016 2:07 PM MST