Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » From now until the 12th of Never I am always going to do everything I need to do, even if I hate it. How about you?

From now until the 12th of Never I am always going to do everything I need to do, even if I hate it. How about you?

I'm dissatisfied right now, so I may as well do boring, important duties and tasks because I am miserable anyway.   Mentally.   Because I am too much of a slacker if I don't have to do something.   It makes me antsy.   I do nothing because I feel I have earned it.  God it is so easy to be lazy if you are me. It is my favorite damned thing.

I am happy being a freaking lump.

Posted - November 19, 2016

Responses

• Aww well a mix is good.. i have always been the opposite.. always find something to do.. work extremely hard at work, work even harder at home.. On holidays and days off I work til I drop.. so i am trying to build in rest time.. time to chill, time to read, relax.. which was kinda why i was so pleased this afternoon my homework for my studies was listening to some talks.. i could relax AND work at the same time!

We should swap. I need to learn how to relax..how to do just nothing.. I wish I could.. 
      November 19, 2016 3:22 PM MST

If you are healthy, have income and a place to live odds are you already are doing what you need to.
      November 19, 2016 4:12 PM MST

i can get lazy myself but if theres something i need to do i do it
      November 19, 2016 8:47 PM MST