Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you see in the not-too distant future as many American women traveling abroad to abort their babies as foreign women traveling to

Do you see in the not-too distant future as many American women traveling abroad to abort their babies as foreign women traveling to

America to have them? Many states may make abortion illegal.

Posted - November 20, 2016

Responses

• It's possible, but it's more likely that since many of the women who have abortions in the first place are poor and are not likely to be traveling abroad, they will probably resort to illegal "back alley" abortions. 
      November 20, 2016 10:27 AM MST

I see me moving.  I may totally abort.  The only good thing about PIGMAN taking office is I think we will finally revolt. 

No one is going to let this asshole remove what has taken centuries to achieve.  He may try. HE may be effective for a very short blip, but after he tries this SHIT, he is going to pay. 

We voted for Obama and wound up with this animal.  He will now have to face the repurcussions of a life that needs ultra protection.  Even if no one kills him?  He will die in a horrible manner.  Saddam Hussien is waiting patiently for Trump to play cards with him in Hell.  I pray Trump goes down with less dignity than that murderer of hope and dreams.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 20, 2016 10:33 AM MST
      November 20, 2016 10:29 AM MST

Hello O:

Nahhh.. Abortions will be available to women of means..  Oh, they might CALL it something else, but they'll get 'em.  The only ones who will go without are the poor.

excon
      November 20, 2016 10:35 AM MST

Well we have to breed more morons for Trump you know.  If we keep people poor and ignorant, he will have a dynasty for centuries.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 20, 2016 10:45 AM MST
      November 20, 2016 10:42 AM MST

i think they should make it illegal, its not fair to those innocent babies
      November 20, 2016 5:45 PM MST

I agree with you Pearl. 
      November 21, 2016 1:19 PM MST