Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Does anyone have a recipe for Fruit Salad? The kind with marshmallows and whipped cream.

Does anyone have a recipe for Fruit Salad? The kind with marshmallows and whipped cream.

I know the salad has many different kinds of fruit, little marshmallows and whipped cream if I remember correctly.  
Or, if you have a recipe for another good fruit salad that would be great.  Thanks

Posted - November 21, 2016

Responses

I'm posting the picture first so hang on please:

Here is the site.  It is easier to just click on this site than copy/paste it.  Doing that with recipes winds up to be a lot of tedious clean up before it is legible on here.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/ambrosia-recipe.html#!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 21, 2016 7:07 PM MST
      November 21, 2016 4:28 PM MST

That looks like it, thank you so much.  :  )
      November 21, 2016 4:51 PM MST

I might make this for pot luck Wednesday thank you for the idea.  This will keep very easily and everyone loves fruit.
      November 21, 2016 4:53 PM MST

Here's an easy peasy one:

Chill a large can of black cherry pie filling and one large can of crushed pinapple.  Mix together in a large bowl the cherry pie filling, the drained pineapple, one can of sweetened condensed milk and one container of Cool Whip.  Put this into graham pie shells or just serve in a bowl with small marshmallows/pecans on top.  Either way it is delish and takes five minutes to make.  Just allow time for it to get nice and cold in the frig before serving.
      November 21, 2016 5:26 PM MST

• I suggest All Recipes site.  They have every thing.
      November 22, 2016 8:15 AM MST