Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some computer experts say election was rigged and want Hillary to request a recount. Perfect, right?

Some computer experts say election was rigged and want Hillary to request a recount. Perfect, right?

The 3 states in question are Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The experts say there are signs of voting irregularities. This is probably the same kind of bullsh** crap Trump tried to pull when he was whining about  the rigged election but looked stupid as a brick wall when he won. Hillary is not floating this so don't go off on her. This is not coming from her and I'm sure she will ignore it.  What IS true and IS a fact is that over 1.7 million people MORE voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. AND COUNTING. Will that number reach 2 million? 2.5 million? 3 million? God only knows and He isn't telling.

Posted - November 23, 2016

Responses

• They didn't say it was rigged.  What the experts said was there may be an anomaly and suspicious turnout based on the statistics of electronic and other voting systems in other districts.   They are saying it could be a challenge for an investigation.  There findings may raise possible questions is what they are saying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-challenge-election-results_us_5834e3a6e4b000af95ed3a34

"According to New York magazine’s Gabriel Sherman, the activists say electronic voting systems in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania produced discrepancies that hurt Clinton. 

The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.

Clinton needed to win all three states for an election victory. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania went for Donald Trump by the smallest margins of all the states that he won. The race in Michigan hasn’t been certified, but the state is likely to go to Trump. A Clinton win in all three states would give her enough Electoral College votes to claim the presidency.

The activists, who have not spoken publicly about their findings, presented their evidence to Clinton’s campaign team last week. An aide to Clinton told HuffPost the campaign is “not saying anything yet.

Some data scientists and political statisticians, including FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver and The New York Times’ Nate Cohn, cast doubt on the claims, which compared voting in counties that used paper ballots with those that used electronic machines. Silver and Cohn said the suspicious results disappear when controlling for demographic factors like race and education."
    (Marina Fang Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post)

November 23, 2016 8:30 AM MST

If there is a God of mercy, please show yourself now.  Intervene, oh Lord, and smite this devil before he takes further hold. 

November 23, 2016 8:34 AM MST

Not to worry sir, He'll be taking his long over due leave in January. HURRAY!
      November 26, 2016 5:19 AM MST

Michael Moore has implored all of us to not wait a moment but ACT NOW. If we wait till PET is prez it will be/could be too late. Michael wants us all to get together and protest and fight the blight of PET. He is going back to Michigan to organize/galvanize the troops. If enough people with clout do that maybe something will happen. Jill Stein, Green Party candidate, raised enough money to organize a recount in Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania where some computer experts said there appeared to be irregularities. The computer experts were the first to bring that up . Don't know whether that will happen though. Thank you for your reply.
      November 26, 2016 6:04 AM MST

u called ?

Goddess Kalika.jpg

November 26, 2016 3:17 PM MST
  • Moi

Hasn't Hillary and bill created enough damage to this nation? It doesn't bother you that she used her position in the government to become filthy rich? Doesn't bother you that she and bill sold our nuclear materials to Russia for chump change, or sold our satellite technology to the Chinese who are now using it against us? Or how about her umm "short circuits" where she does things that she don't recall doing? Or how about her destroying evidence in an on going federal criminal investigation? Or that her moral compass is so discombobulated that when she got caught lying under oath with overwhelming evidence, to wit, her own words, that she lied about lying? I can go on and on about her crimes, but what good does it do talking with a herd of sock Muppets. You people are being programmed, or otherwise brain washed and your so far gone you cannot see it. More than likely it started when you was in school with your teachers and it continues with Hollywood and the freak show celebrities who continue telling you what to think. You hear all this garbage, you read it in your news papers, but rather than informing you what the media is actually doing is programming you with propaganda that's designed by the elite who's motives are one world government. Shut off the news, quit reading the papers, quit listening to the freak show celebrities. Open your eyes and think for yourselves. You have nothing to lose, you have a lot to gain. Quit being what they want you to be, be your own person.
      November 24, 2016 1:09 AM MST

Fact-free rant is fact-free.

This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at November 24, 2016 7:19 AM MST
      November 24, 2016 1:16 AM MST

November 24, 2016 1:50 AM MST

November 24, 2016 6:12 AM MST

:):):)
      November 24, 2016 7:20 AM MST

Image result for pic of hillary falling down
      November 24, 2016 9:37 PM MST

:):):)
      November 26, 2016 6:30 AM MST

I see that you chose to use this question as an excuse to rant. Why?
      November 26, 2016 6:09 AM MST
  • Moi

You sock Muppets are pretty funny, but damn ignorant. Open your eyes and look around. It started in Europe, and just incase you been wearing your socks over your eyes, just where do you think open borders are going. My god dude, just how slow are you?
      November 24, 2016 5:25 AM MST

@Moi -- Until you present some actual data in a coherent fashion, I simply repeat my previous assertion.

Your ad homimen "counterarguments" do not negate my claim.
      November 24, 2016 9:42 PM MST

You seem to have a little book smarts, your problem is the blinders you wear. If you take them off you can see all the necessary facts to prove the truth in my words. As long as you wear the blinders I could play the interviews before your eyes and you still wouldn't see the truth as it bites you. You need to remove those blinders before you cause further damage to America and our Constitution, seriously!
      November 25, 2016 2:19 AM MST

• OMG! Hillary is "still winning" the popular vote. Guess what? IT DOES NOT COUNT. That is the law. Sorry.

I repeat: IF HILLARY HAD WON ONLY BY ELECTORAL VOTES ANTI-TRUMP PEOPLE WOULD BE PRAISING THE SYSTEM FOR STOPPING THE MAJORITY FROM HARMING THE MINORITY. This post was edited by my2cents at November 24, 2016 11:18 PM MST
      November 24, 2016 5:52 AM MST

• Exactly.
      November 24, 2016 7:14 AM MST

Except "double down" won't know what Rosie would think should the opposite have happened. We will never know, will we?

Be fair Glis, I'm aware you and others are tired of PET questions but that doesn't make Rosie a free target of slur. Neither does any other member. If someone tells us they will ignore us they should stick to their word and not yell around inside posts of those they publicly have filtered. End of rant. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 25, 2016 12:14 AM MST
      November 25, 2016 12:13 AM MST

Even with Obama importing millions of foreigners and registering the dead people as democrats, your common gutter thug cliton creature still lost, and now you Muppets are crying foul, what a herd of hypocrites.
      November 25, 2016 2:25 AM MST

True, almost whole  America is protesting so who the hell voted in favour of such outcome ,,,,
    ????????????????????
      November 24, 2016 6:29 AM MST

• "almost whole  America is protesting"

Not true.
      November 24, 2016 7:05 AM MST

I not and nobody I know is. So not everyone is protesting. I am sure the millions of people that voted for Trump are also not protesting either. 
      November 24, 2016 8:23 PM MST

Which by the way is the majority of Americans.
      November 25, 2016 2:27 AM MST