Active Now

Element 99
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I'd sure like to change this avatar since Sunday but I CANNOT. The settings is glitched. All I can access is the ADULT MUG PAGE???

I'd sure like to change this avatar since Sunday but I CANNOT. The settings is glitched. All I can access is the ADULT MUG PAGE???

Posted - November 23, 2016

Responses

Write JA.
      November 23, 2016 9:06 AM MST

When you put Answer Mug on the category, that IS writing JA.

She always answers when I do this.  She has not.  I wanted to know if this s a singular problem or if anyone else is experiencing it.  Not that many people check there settings like I do and may not even know this is happening. 
      November 23, 2016 9:09 AM MST

Weren't we doing that yesterday? I know I replied a question about this. I believe it was yours.
      November 23, 2016 9:21 AM MST

Well, when people reply, I don't see it oftentimes.  So many more answers come on the reply page, I lose track.  If I don't answer you, it is because I still didn't catch your answer.  Sorry, if that happened. 

Here is what I do.  I ask the question and if it is not fixed?  I ask it again.  IF it is not fixed?  I ask it again.

After 2 months. I can now post an avatar picture.  I got all kinds of advice that did not work.  But all of a sudden that part magically works again.

So, I want to change my avatar and I get Adult Mug.  I can't even GET ON ADULT MUG. IT is just that frozen page. 

Irritating. 
      November 23, 2016 9:50 AM MST

Try to click next to the text box (the black area). I know it sounds crazy, but see if it helps.
      November 23, 2016 10:16 AM MST

If you want me to add you to the adult network, I can do it for you. To be clear, the page you're referring to doesn't take you to adultMug, it's the page that grants you permission to see adult content. adultMug is accessible by going through groups. 
      November 23, 2016 10:28 AM MST

Why would I want to go to the Adult Mug? 

I want to change my avatar.  I can't access that.  I am clicking on settings like normal.

I get (for the PAST WEEK) this page that says Adult Mug.  It is frozen. I cannot go further.  And I hope I never have to go on Adult Mug, just for the record.

I don't want to confuse things.  I just want to get into my settings.  ???

I cannot access it and haven't been able to for a week now.

That's it.  Thanks JA.
      November 23, 2016 10:38 AM MST

I responded to that portion- see my answer at the bottom of the page. Here, I'm addressing your comment " I can't even GET ON ADULT MUG. IT is just that frozen page." 
      November 23, 2016 11:32 AM MST

Believe it or not, haven't had coffee yet.  I shall be back pronto.  I just want you to know I am reading this and hearing you....need to wake up more.....
      November 23, 2016 11:55 AM MST

As I read it Sharonna is getting the sign up cover page instead of her settings page
      November 23, 2016 10:47 AM MST

Sharonna, asking more than one question about a single topic is frowned upon here, I think.
      November 23, 2016 9:47 AM MST

Oh that's right.  I forgot, Jane. 
      November 23, 2016 9:51 AM MST

You're forgiven. Please don't do it again, though.
      November 23, 2016 9:55 AM MST

Yes.  There can be only ONE. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      November 23, 2016 9:59 AM MST

Email is better... I don't always catch these. I can't duplicate your issue. If you want me to troubleshoot, please tell me step by step how you're trying to change your photo and what happens at each step. 

Otherwise, try this direct link: http://answermug.com/members/edit/photo

I
     added it to the list of options under settings (accessible by clicking "settings" in the black bar at the top), so it should be easy for you to find again later.
      November 23, 2016 10:11 AM MST

This is making me laugh.  No at you, Sharonna, but just you describing day after day that you can't change your avatar.  I hope you will show us the towel again one day.  :)
      November 23, 2016 9:50 PM MST