Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » How many" MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" collectible red hat tree ornaments will you buy at $149 each? PET is watching you. Will 2 dozen do?

How many" MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" collectible red hat tree ornaments will you buy at $149 each? PET is watching you. Will 2 dozen do?

Yep, PET is commercializing everything he can to make money off it. You expect less of the businessman y'all elected? He's gonna make a killing. What happens to those who don't buy? I'm sure as he** not gonna find out. You brave enough to incur his wrath? I will notify your next of kin.

Posted - November 26, 2016

Responses

The Grinch that Sold Christmas.  I bet the decorations aren't even made in America so how is it going to make America great again. Also wondering if any of the profits will go to charity,Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 26, 2016 9:18 AM MST

After my first reply to this question I did a google search and found out the ornaments are on Trumps charitable website so I guess some of the profits will go to charity. I also noticed that I read the price wrong - I thought it was $1.49 each but it's $149  so now I'm thinking that the average American can't afford that yet Trump say's he's working for all Americans. I couldn't find any information about were they are made. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 26, 2016 10:34 AM MST