Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Communication » "The Art of the Deal". "The Art of Being a Convincing Liar". Which book would you buy? Why?

"The Art of the Deal". "The Art of Being a Convincing Liar". Which book would you buy? Why?

Posted - November 27, 2016

Responses

• Well just based on title alone the  Art of the Deal sounds less dishonest and devious, so I would choose that one. I've no wish or desire to learn how to be a liar - that would just make me total and utter slime and scum.   Of course, if the Art of the Deal also involved lying then that to me would be a loser's book too. Anyone who can't make  a deal without lying and anyone who has to lie to make deals is a pathetic scum. Such deals based on lies and duping people will rarely last and will mostly cause resentment and be bad for business.
      November 27, 2016 4:18 AM MST

• due to lairs  and dishonest  people , ,, i don't buy books anymore .

November 27, 2016 5:13 AM MST

Oh my gosh! My SECOND set of giggles for the day! Both due to you. You are a very good friend. I'm totally out of my snit. Yep I am and YOU did that for me.  Thanks m'dear. I appreciate you. This is really funny as he**. I always thought folks who bought books for dummies were very weird. Who wants to read anything written by someone who thinks you're a dummy? Uh-oh. I just thought of another question. Anyway what you are doing is rewarding them for the insults by buying the books? Kinda prophetic title!
      November 27, 2016 5:18 AM MST

• glad to  make your day  .. one  more for ya  ... 

definition of irony   =  self help  books .   ;-)
      November 27, 2016 5:22 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh boy! Lucky me. I don't have much regard for those books as I bet you gathered. I've often wondered how much help they really are. Oh boy. Here comes another question. Courtesy of thou m'dear! Thank you once again! :)
      November 27, 2016 5:28 AM MST