Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How can we take our anger and frustration with the world and funnel it into something positive?

How can we take our anger and frustration with the world and funnel it into something positive?

(Inspired by Sharonna's latest blog.)
What kinds of actions should we be taking right now that will pull us in the right direction without stepping on the toes of those who oppose us?

Posted - November 27, 2016

Responses

JA: You just did.  We cannot inspire people that are not open to inspiration.  You are always open.  You dreamed up this site, we helped with a bit of co-creation and you were inspired by us and we by you.  I still get SO stuck, as you of all people know, in negativity, that I cannot even see in myself, and I am in effect, acting like something that should be locked up.    OH MY GOD WAIT TILL RANDY READS THAT LAST RUN-ON TRAVESTY OF A SENTENCE. 

Lucky for me, I feel it PHYSICALLY, if I don't acknowledge that I am doing something I should not be doing.   And I do respond to physical warnings.  When I am acting in a manner that is counter-productive to me growing positively, I feel a gnawing in my gut.   It will not diminish until I move through it in a manner that clears up the obstacle in my path of being Nice Girl Sharonna.

I have had a huge knot in my stomach since I got punched in it hearing that Trump won.  I knew it was going to happen.  It was like no matter how confident I was that it was absurd, all of a sudden I am looking at these fake polls saying HC has an 85 percent chance of winning, and I did not feel any joy.  I felt fear and I KNEW it.  I don't know how.  But I did.

So, who cares.  My stomach was really getting to me enough so that I started actively seeking measures to open my mind and find some relief. 

I found a book lying on a table that was writing by a woman I know.  I did not know she wrote a book and there it was.  It was given to me when I asked about it, I took it home and it blew my mind.  It is her talking about people I know.  She is talking about all the absurd miracles that manifested in her life and why they occurred.

All of it had to do with visualization.  All if it is true.  I know because I was there for some of it.  I was around most of it.  And this book coming to me at this exact time by someone I know?  Written by people I know?  This is a SIGN.

The sign is that I want to put visualization back on the menu for me.   And you.  And the fact that you just lept onto this page tells me that you know what a powerful inspiration you are?  So you get to get some of it back again.  I think you could teach us all about how to inspire. 

I love anything to do with that topic.  It is MONEY. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 27, 2016 2:31 PM MST
      November 27, 2016 1:33 PM MST

(You'll most likely edit again, and maybe you already have, but it's not a run-on sentence.)

~
      November 27, 2016 2:34 PM MST

I don't know because I'm not angry with anyone, but I am willing to participate in the funnel.
    ~
      November 27, 2016 2:32 PM MST

• Do something to enhance your own community.   That's the biggest and most effective change anyone can engage in.   Hand out a sandwich to the homeless guy you see on the corner all the time.   Organize a community garden for people to use and prosper from. Clean up some trash on the sidewalk.  Offer a ride to the store to the old couple down the street.  Help someone shovel snow when you are done with your driveway.   There's lot's of things a person can channel frustration of the failed system into a grassroots action to help and protect each other.  It doesn't even take a lot to accomplish and it's infectious to those around you.
      November 27, 2016 2:35 PM MST