Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » How do you prepare for Armageddon? Unless a miracle occurs January 20, 2017 will be America's Armageddon. Are you ready?

How do you prepare for Armageddon? Unless a miracle occurs January 20, 2017 will be America's Armageddon. Are you ready?

Many decades ago building bomb shelters was what rich people did. They stocked them with water and food and all the things they would need to survive nuclear war. We kids would have    "drop-to-your-knees-cover-your-heads-with-your-arms" drills in school. How that would do anything if a bomb were dropped I don't know but I remember it well. That was then. This is now. What drills do we learn now to protect us? What methods can we employ to survive what comes next? Move to another country? I'm sure no country wants Americans to flood their shores. We would be IMMIGRANTS and we don't like them so trying to get folks to accepts us is ludicrous. If anyone comes up with any substantive ideas please share them. After all brainstorming does have value. One brain alone cannot achieve what many brains working together might. :(

Posted - December 1, 2016

Responses

Such drama.........................
      December 1, 2016 8:25 PM MST