Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Looking for love in all the wrong places... Where are the right places?

Looking for love in all the wrong places... Where are the right places?

And where are all the wrong places? Hmm.

Posted - December 2, 2016

Responses

• Adult mug?
      December 2, 2016 7:28 AM MST

Haha. Was that the reply for both questions..? ;-)
      December 2, 2016 7:31 AM MST

• Certainly.
      December 2, 2016 7:33 AM MST

Ah. Sounds like a dangerous place Mister, is it? Probably not a good place for an innocent girl like me. Mhmm. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 2, 2016 8:22 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 7:38 AM MST

Church? Try it.
      December 2, 2016 7:43 AM MST

Ha! Believe it or not, I suggested that place myself... Although out of fun as I don't attend the church.
      December 2, 2016 7:47 AM MST

•   December 2, 2016 7:45 AM MST

• Ooopps sorry.
      December 2, 2016 7:46 AM MST

Haha. I see you are familiar with this song too. A friend presented me to it... Oh, and welcome to aM. :-)
      December 2, 2016 7:48 AM MST

• Thank you ! I had to add a little Cheech and Chong too ! LOL
      December 2, 2016 7:49 AM MST

•   December 2, 2016 7:48 AM MST

Love it. Thank you so much. :-)
      December 2, 2016 7:49 AM MST

• You betcha. I always had to be so good as a Moderator but now I can just be myself and I like it !
      December 2, 2016 7:50 AM MST

Our mods are nice, and JA tells us in polite words when we are causing her pain. I don't think she meant the "I'm holding my finger on the delete-member-button" all that seriously. Lol. Sorry JA, had to tell something bad about you. ;-) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 2, 2016 7:56 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 7:55 AM MST

• She  once stuffed mentos up  my  butt   and gave  me a Pepsi enema ,,  for saying the f word  .  :'-( 
      December 2, 2016 8:00 AM MST

Oomph. That is a no go here, as the B one... no no no... bad boys and girls... we do that stuff inside the adultMug and Free-for-All, not that I know any about it... I'm a good girl, ya know..? And never caught lying either... ;-)

December 2, 2016 8:15 AM MST

SH I have been really sick the last few days and I am sitting in this chair (my game of thrones) and living this show for the last 2 days.  I am nuts about this show for several reasons, but one is the depiction of making this fantasy supposedly occurring 10,000 years ago and yet flavoring it with history from the Medieval times.  That is my favorite place in history.  Also, they gave women the most bitchin roles I have ever had the pleasure to watch. 
      December 2, 2016 8:35 AM MST

Oomph. I'm so sorry, and hope you'all recover quickly and soon. All my best to you, Sharonna.
      December 2, 2016 9:01 AM MST

•   December 2, 2016 8:00 AM MST

Hi Ms. Sapphic,

First of all you ARE love.  We all are.  So stop looking that way.  It is not that you are looking in wrong places, since it is everywhere in all of us, but you are looking for certain qualities and when you find them, they are not satisfying your need for the right person of your dreams.  That is normal.  I find (and I am single, so take this with a grain) that if I behave myself and become the qualities I seek, and share that with the world, the right person will show up at the right time.  If you are busy giving love and not expecting, the right person will show up.  You need to be patient and not expect. 

Love your life now.  And know you are very loved.  Know that whatever you need will be given if you take care of your purpose of giving and loving first.  I do not mean be a sap.  I mean when you encounter people, focus on how to make their lives a little brighter and love will shine. 

I think you are spiritual.  I would embrace that path and learn how to find what you want and need that satisfies your physical, mental and spiritual needs.  Seek an answer through the  spiritual eye.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 2, 2016 8:39 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 8:31 AM MST

Aww. Thank you Sharonna. The question was meant as a silly question. However, it takes nothing from your reply which is a beautiful one. I believe in love as one of the few things in life. I do not believe we can find love in another person by searching, or looking for it. It is a feeling, and it's inside ourselves. If I'm spiritual I'm not aware, but I do believe we can find a lot of self-reliance in here and that will be connected to love as well. Thank you once more for a wonderful reply, and giving the question another angle. :-)
      December 2, 2016 8:39 AM MST

SH
    When I say "spiritual" I do not mean religious.  When I say "spiritual" I see exemplified all the qualities that spiritual seekers, or rather, those who live according to the rules of spirituality, exemplify.  Just your manner of exchange on here speaks volumes.  You are thoughtful, considerate and always take the other person's feelings into consideration no matter what they may say to you.

That is the essence of spirituality to me.  Not religion.  I doubt very much if you are one way on here and another in real life.  I think your spiritual persona shines brightly on here and probably does in the "real world" as well. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 2, 2016 8:48 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 8:46 AM MST

I got the non-religious aspects of your reply. I might share some of the traits but have always looked at spirituality as a travel, and I still haven't found the entry for such in my life yet. I hope I do at a time. I love a lot of the thoughts behind spiritualism but haven't studied them.
      December 2, 2016 8:59 AM MST

The trick is to not look at all. Love will find you, but that still sounds like bull crap.
      December 2, 2016 9:09 AM MST