Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is Info Wars the new National Enquirer?

Is Info Wars the new National Enquirer?

I want to know.

Posted - December 6, 2016

Responses

• You know early on Alex Jones was alright.   He made some good points and did some good work.   However as time went on he's become severely unhinged and wild.   Not to mention he seems mostly concerned with selling his line of snake oil products.   I don't think he's racist or evil in his heart.  I think he's just lost his mind.  You notice it in his penchant to latch on to anything that may support his claims. ( Remember when 4chan pranked the hell out of him?) Then how he became more and more religion based in his "reporting".

I believe he may have gazed  into the abyss for far too long and the abyss gazed  back at him. Became the monster he was trying to fight by employing the monsters own methods.
      December 6, 2016 12:07 PM MST

No, he is a respected media person whose work is republished by the House Science Committee in Congress.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/5/1607478/-Turns-out-that-Breitbart-article-the-House-Science-Committee-tweeted-out-is-a-con-job

Oh, wait. That's Breitbart. Oh well, six of one, half a dozen of the other...;-D.... This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 6, 2016 12:12 PM MST
      December 6, 2016 12:11 PM MST

• To my knowledge, the National Enquirer never supported Nazis. Infowars is the new Daily Mail, in additon to the old Daily Mail: The Daily Mail.
      December 7, 2016 9:26 PM MST