Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Why do I want to leave so soon after I have stayed the night at my boyfriend's house?

Why do I want to leave so soon after I have stayed the night at my boyfriend's house?

I am fine during the night and during the day with him, but after I wake up I get kinda of down and want to go home. But then after I am home awhile I miss him and want to see him again. I kind of regret leaving so early.

Posted - December 17, 2016

Responses

• Perhaps the most intimate time has ended? 
    Is there maybe some guilt that you have spent the night with him?

Don't regret  going home early, too much, as leaving early leaves you looking forward to seeing your boyfriend again, and as much as missing someone doesn't feel nice........................it does, though.............right? Probably good for your boyfriend, too, for same reason. Everyone needs some space, also. Worry not.
      December 17, 2016 10:34 PM MST

• Stick with the wanna go home feeling ..... It feels good yeah ;) then wash your hands ;p one day I'll figure out how to post a video ..... :)
      December 17, 2016 10:38 PM MST

• Under Uploads, Jaimie.
      December 17, 2016 10:41 PM MST

• Lol :) what's that mean ? 
      December 17, 2016 10:45 PM MST

• How to do it, but then I remembered you already DID post a video. You did it, but there's a glitch. Same thing happened to me with a question or two I posted last week or so.(gif, not video) Was there, and then it wasn't. I saw someone else, tonight, talking about a video that wasn't there, either......yet it had been. :/
      December 17, 2016 10:48 PM MST

• I know I've posted videos :/ Ive given up on gifs but I thought I had the videos sussed :/ NO FAIR! :)
      December 17, 2016 10:52 PM MST

• You do!  It's............................them. :/
      December 17, 2016 10:57 PM MST

• The site is all screwy right now.   You're not doing anything wrong.  For some reason they just aren't showing yet.  The chat and PM is all wonky too.
      December 17, 2016 10:57 PM MST

Hello L:

It's your BODY talking to you...  I'm VERY interested in sex..  But, once I've been satisfied, baseball is more important.  That only lasts for a couple of hours, though, and then I'm horny again..  You're like that too.  We're ALL like that.

excon
      December 18, 2016 7:52 AM MST

No wonder you are single.   Seriously.  I think you need some The Art of Love lessons.  But then again, so do I.  LOL

NO we are NOT all like that.  Thank GOD.  I don't let my sex organs rule my sense of well-beingness.  How depressing.  That is worse than a coffee addiction by miles.  Unless you have a harem, that is.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 18, 2016 9:33 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 7:59 AM MST

Hello S:

Anthropologically, your sex organs DO run your life..  Yeah..  I know..  You think you're in charge..

excon
      December 18, 2016 8:14 AM MST

Your brain controls everything, your priorities are screwed up, that's why there are so many one parent families and too many dead beat dads their p----- is doing their thinking for them.
      December 18, 2016 9:32 AM MST

Hello tom:

It's not MY priorities...  It's SCIENCE..  Some people aren't familiar with it..

excon
      December 18, 2016 9:50 AM MST

I know that , but humans have the capacity to decide what they want to do and make the right decision, many make a decision without thinking of consequences and society pays for it.    
      December 18, 2016 1:46 PM MST

Once you have integrated your sexuality into your personality, it will serve you and you will no longer serve it.

Don't worry, it takes a while to do that.

Late edit---I assume you engage in sexual intercourse while there.  If your hearts, minds, and bodies are not reaching out to each other, sexual intercourse can be a less than satisfying experience.  Might want to consider whether or not that is a factor. This post was edited by tom jackson at December 20, 2016 6:40 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 10:58 AM MST