Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » How did the tradition of New Year's kisses start?

How did the tradition of New Year's kisses start?

Posted - December 20, 2016

Responses

• Great question :) I'm gonna take a stab at it but is only my  best guess based on lots of new years Eve experience's .... It's kinda a lovely story really :) 
    once apon a time there was a boy who drank 14 beers and chased them with a few " Rocky Mountain bear faaakers shots" ( that's really a shot ) .... Then he meet this girl who was dancing on a speaker who was drinking white wine and doing sex on the beach shots  ( cos girls in there 20's think white wine is the shizat and that don't know shots :/ ) silly wabbits :) anyway !!! She got wobbly on the speakers at about few minutes to midnight .... She fell ... He caught her .... Then I think he shoved his  tongue down her throat as the clock struck midinight :) Tada ! And they lived happily ever after until they were driving home and she puked in her purse. That's such a romantical story :)
      December 20, 2016 9:08 PM MST

• Yay me !!!!! Someone actually listened to one of my rambles  from the past . That's even better than a pony ;)
      December 20, 2016 9:43 PM MST

• thank you :) you're one of the first people who got  me addicted to this site :) you are alright alright alright ' in my book :) 
      December 20, 2016 9:54 PM MST