Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are people who call other people potheads either jerks or drunks or completely oblivious to The Human Condition?

Are people who call other people potheads either jerks or drunks or completely oblivious to The Human Condition?

Your not my friend man if you use pothead in even a funny sense I don't want to hear it.

Posted - December 22, 2016

Responses

I'm sorry, I know I am offending you but this is just too ridiculous. 

December 22, 2016 5:53 AM MST

• I have no idea even what a pothead is!  Is is someone who is a drug addict? I am sorry not being funny, i have no idea truly.. 
      December 22, 2016 6:00 AM MST

December 22, 2016 6:03 AM MST

• Honestly?  I don't really care.  Having been a consumer for a very long time, I've been called all sorts of nasty names with vague associations to those you mention.

Does it really matter?  I've noticed that some people are almost always on the lookout for something they can disparage and often seek for some higher authority (social, political or religious are always a 'go to') to justify their actions.  It seems to be part of human nature and since I can't deny that these people are human, this makes it merely another part of the human condition.

In times past (and regrettably, in times now in some parts of the world) people might be labelled as a harlot for a slightly risque fashion sense, or a heretic for a genuinely held belief.  At least all I get is some pathetic school yard insult that is both worthless and meaningless, costs me nothing and sometimes raises a sardonic smile.  Some people might pay with their lives for their particular 'difference' and I'm much luckier than that.  :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 23, 2016 6:06 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 6:24 AM MST

• You have clearly won the The Global Excellence Award and you are one of those frank people I would probably enjoy conversation. Best answer!
      December 23, 2016 6:11 AM MST

• It's not Global Excellence, just age.  :)

My reaction to this sort of thing 25 or 30 years ago would have been markedly different, probably violent and completely unjustifiable, regardless.
      December 23, 2016 6:19 AM MST

I once heard a "pothead" call another person, who also did drugs, an f'ing tweeker. Cracked me up. No honor among druggies I guess. 
      December 22, 2016 7:03 AM MST

Oh wow.  I once heard a stupid person call another person stupid.  No honor in stupid, I guess.    I mean, do you have some big message here?   Hypocrites and clueless people are not limited to druggies, thieves, or even us NORMALS.  I smoked a ton of pot, yet I was never called a pot head by anyone.   I never gave anyone a reason to call me that.  And yet?  I will call any crack head a crackhead and would NEVER consider changing places with such a moron.

OKAY?

Just because you know nothing about POT doesn't mean you are not an addict.  I'll bet there are plenty of pacifiers you cannot live without, honey.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 23, 2016 6:17 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 7:07 AM MST

Big message, nah. Big message for you, nah, my breath is worth more than that. 

Btw, was that stupid person speaking to you?

YOU smoked a lot?  That answers a lot of questions. 

Lmfao This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at December 22, 2016 8:02 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 7:57 AM MST

• That's funny, I went to a party once with a friend who, as he puffed on a joint, and seeing a person doing cocaine, turned to me all righteouslylike and said, "Man, I didn't know they were going to be doing drugs in here!"
      December 22, 2016 8:28 AM MST

That's too funny. What was your reply?  Did you clue him in or laugh? This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at December 22, 2016 8:34 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 8:31 AM MST

• All true, all I could do was laugh.
      December 22, 2016 8:32 AM MST

• I always got a kick out of my  " marijuana is a plant so that means it's not a drug" friends too.   
      December 22, 2016 8:39 AM MST

• Yes. I don't really care one way or another. My usual response is,"Sure man, whatever you say."
    I do think is ironic-funny tho.
      December 22, 2016 8:45 AM MST

• Same.
      December 22, 2016 8:55 AM MST

• Like ..Right man..hehheehee
      December 23, 2016 6:12 AM MST

Hello CW:

I'm a pothead..  I didn't know it was a bad name..  I don't think tweeker is a bad name either..  What am I missing?

excon
      December 22, 2016 7:12 AM MST

• You're missing the silly contempt some people have for things they don't do.
      December 22, 2016 7:47 AM MST

• Nothing. I'm a ditz. Hey Exxon! See you on the other side bro!
      December 23, 2016 6:14 AM MST

• I'm a freaking pothead not a fancy-lad who is hurt by silly terms about my habits.

I smoke pot often,   that makes me a pothead.  I'll own it instead of crying about it.
      December 22, 2016 8:35 AM MST

• Way like!
      December 23, 2016 3:09 PM MST

Some people are two faced backstabbing jerks without the pot. 
      December 23, 2016 3:14 PM MST