Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
DannyPetti
Thebigd
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » One's choices diminish in number as one gets older. Care in making the right ones is even more important. Are you careful/promiscuous?Why?

One's choices diminish in number as one gets older. Care in making the right ones is even more important. Are you careful/promiscuous?Why?

Posted - December 25, 2016

Responses

That is why we grow conservative as we get older. You figured it out. Not a lot of time left to recuperate from mistakes. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 25, 2016 5:12 PM MST
      December 25, 2016 8:31 AM MST

Cousin Patsy described me this way.    She quoted a little speech I gave her regarding her and I that she never forgot. 

She said I said:   If there were a sidewalk that was 2 inches wide and you had to struggle with every inch of your being to stay on that sidewalk in order to follow the "rules" you would do it.

Me?  I would never even bother.  I would just jump in the grass and live there eternally.

I am STILL and always will be in the grass if you ever need to find me.  And?  I will outlive all the Patsys on this planet. 
      December 25, 2016 8:44 AM MST

The only good thing about Che was that he had a cammy Norton motorcycle. 
      December 25, 2016 8:58 AM MST