Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Do you often buy packaged deals to get one thing you like?

Do you often buy packaged deals to get one thing you like?

Posted - December 30, 2016

Responses

• Can't say as I do.
      December 30, 2016 7:16 PM MST

• No ......there used to be a cd club thing where I could buy a million or ten cd's for a dollar and I wanted R.E.M. Automatic for the people CD. So that kinda counts . But I didn't have a credit card then so used someone else's.... That was fine...,  night swimming :)
      December 30, 2016 7:23 PM MST

• I remember those! Soooo long ago. Wait.................wasn't that before c.d.'s? Sure they weren't records? Oh, God, I don't know!
      December 30, 2016 7:30 PM MST

• Lol :) for me was cd's :) but my first audio media was records :) I had Stacy Q and madonna's " who's that girl album in grade 1  ...... was kind of a big deal ;)
      December 30, 2016 7:33 PM MST

• Maybe it WAS c.d.'s. Just seems like forever ago, but maybe it continued longer than I realize. I remember the ads used to be in  the magazines, big time. Stacy Q. Hmmm. Don't recall hearing of her. Madonna in grade one? That'd be a big deal, right there. :)
      December 30, 2016 7:43 PM MST

• Lol such a big deal :) I wore black "pleather pants and red pleather thriller shirt for grade one picture day .... I had glove kept trying put my hand up in class picture .... I spent 2 weeks detention for  that in grade school :) I wasn't really allowed to speak English at home cos my mom was nuts .... but my dad was English.... So learned most of from Michael ... Madonna ... And Stacy :)
      December 30, 2016 7:51 PM MST

• Oh my God! Say it isn't so!

Image result for shock gif

Song sounds VAGUELY familiar.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 30, 2016 10:10 PM MST
      December 30, 2016 7:56 PM MST

• Just lie to me and say you remwber it ????? :) or don't :) my phone hates that one word " remwber " I can't Suss that spelling so well :)
      December 30, 2016 7:58 PM MST

• I'm not much of a liar. You'll get over it. :)
      December 30, 2016 8:14 PM MST

• When I get a craving for meat, I find it almost impossible to buy anything but cause it's hard to find baloney slice singles
      December 30, 2016 8:44 PM MST

No.  And if people would stop buying bundles providers would cease making it our only options.  (I'm talking about telephone companies, CATV companies, etc.)   If I call the phone company for one thing I will not buy three things so I can get the one thing I want for half price. There are fools in great numbers from  sea to shining sea.
      December 30, 2016 8:47 PM MST

Exactly the opposite.  If I don't like everything in the package, I don't buy it. 
      December 30, 2016 8:47 PM MST

Sort of. I used to buy an album so I could listen to the one track I liked. I did it many times. Then Steve Jobs made it possible for me to purchase one song from an album. That was great. Steve was the champ.
      December 30, 2016 8:58 PM MST

• Very, very rarely.
      December 30, 2016 10:12 PM MST

sometimes
      December 31, 2016 9:26 PM MST