Active Now

Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Rousey whipped again? Did you see it?

Rousey whipped again? Did you see it?

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses

• Hell yeah I saw it coming.   There was no doubt she would get beat.
    Rousey isn't that good a fighter.  She has a somewhat decent ground game.  It's nothing spectacular and that's all she has.
    She is so outclassed by so many other females in MMA, but she's the pretty face and marketable personality so she's the big talk in female MMA.  Yet she is outclassed by so many other female fighters.

Could she kick my azz?   Could she kick your azz?  Yeah, fairly certain.  That's not what matters though.
      December 31, 2016 9:16 AM MST

What's her future? Show some love.
      December 31, 2016 9:24 AM MST

• I got some love for her.   She helped bring female MMA some much needed spotlight.  Rohnda has done much for the sport from an ambassador and as the relatable personality to promote the sport.
       She is  a great judoka and has  had an impressive string in her career as one.   Even her UFC career has good laurels.  She just has a lot of holes in here technique and sadly she hasn't been able to patch them and step up to fiercer competition. She hasn't improved enough to take on the better and more well rounded competition and you can often see the shock in her eyes when she gets popped by them.
      December 31, 2016 9:58 AM MST

yep
    Rhonda had no defense against all of those punches
    Just like last time.
    oh well...
      December 31, 2016 9:32 AM MST

Was she ducking then bobbing when she should have been bobbing then ducking?
      December 31, 2016 9:35 AM MST

I bet that was it
      December 31, 2016 9:43 AM MST