Discussion » Questions » Relationships » First love, how did you know?

First love, how did you know?

First love, very memorable, but how did you know it was love? Following this question, if you knew it was love there must of been a definition of love you followed by, right? What is your definition of love? 

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses

• Like most people I suspect, my "first love"  was more of a strong infatuation mixed with lust.  ( Which I believe a good number of people misinterpret as love.)

The first  woman/girl  I truly allowed myself to love and felt a deep bond with happened when I was in my middle-late 20's.  For many reasons we didn't stay together and the lives we wanted to live just were too far off for either of us to be happy in all areas with each other.   None the less I still have a great deal of care and respect for that  girl.
      December 31, 2016 11:20 AM MST

My first girlfriend (we were 6) sort of fizzled out. Then at age 10, I started kissing the chicks. Boing! Then I met my first love at about 13. She was smoking hot and a singer! She sang in a county fair talent contest. She also attracted lots of older guys. I couldn't compete anymore. Oh well, she has been married like 3 times. A loser with men? 
      December 31, 2016 11:53 AM MST

• Such a interesting story. Oh young love.
      December 31, 2016 11:54 AM MST