Active Now

Shuhak
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » What's your favorite Answermug conspiracy theory?

What's your favorite Answermug conspiracy theory?

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

No "theory" it has been proven, time and time again.  Betrayal at it's finest. 
      January 2, 2017 1:28 PM MST

• And that is???????
      January 2, 2017 1:29 PM MST

• I'm new on here, I would love you hear Answermug conspiracy theories.  
      January 2, 2017 1:30 PM MST

• Which ones? 

The conspiracy theories about Answermug, or conspiracy theories being posted ON Answermug?
      January 2, 2017 1:34 PM MST

• Both if possible.
      January 2, 2017 1:36 PM MST

• Well you know that AM is a cult run by JA who the Illuminati leader.  That's what is up with her one eye avi.    It's all about dragging people into the dungeon for perverse rituals.  Oh and there is talk that people trade "gifts" that are really symbolic codes for the advancement in the order and a  language on the level of success for " The Plan".
      January 2, 2017 1:42 PM MST

• I am mindblown. Who made up this theory. So if I get a gift does the mean I'm part of it?
      January 2, 2017 1:53 PM MST

• Could be.   or you may be getting tagged.     I hear this goes pretty deep.
      January 2, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• I need to investigate.
      January 2, 2017 2:01 PM MST

AnswerBag is on the move again about to acquisition Answermug and do a repeat?
      January 2, 2017 1:39 PM MST

• We all know Americans are wedded to their conspiracy theories.. just as Brits are raised on sarcasm, Americans are raised on conspiracy theories. 
      January 2, 2017 2:00 PM MST

• Americans are as sarcastic and cynical  as it gets (at least on the East coast).   Brits seem to more about dry wit than true sarcasm in all my dealings.  Actually most sarcasm I see  online goes over a lot of Brits heads.   May just be different cultural subtleties from each of the pond though. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 3:18 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 3:17 PM MST

• Oh? really?? well clearly as you are the expert here, I will just have to bow to your superior judgement :P  As usual you really speak from a very limited stance and experience in this one cos I find the exact opposite.. you are right about the cynicism tho.. probably goes along with the conspiracy theories; well believe that lot and you'd probably turn into a depressive cynic in no time :P
      January 2, 2017 3:28 PM MST

• I never claimed to be an expert in anything other than being a sarcastic thorn. Seriously though,  I think a lot of it has to do with how sarcasm is applied by each side as to why each doesn't always get the others many times.  

Cynicism and sarcasm are like bread and butter with each other though.
    Personally I don't find anything depressing about cynicism, but that's just me.  I find a lot of things people find depressing to be liberating.
      January 2, 2017 4:13 PM MST

• http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sarcasm

sarcasm 
    noun [ U ]

UK  /ˈsɑː.kæz.əm/US  /ˈsɑːr.kæz.əm/

the use of remarks that clearlymean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurtsomeone's feelings or tocriticize something in ahumorous way:

"You have been working hard," he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.

As above... QED
      January 2, 2017 4:36 PM MST

Oh. Tha has to be that aM is run by a group of liberal lesbians. We all know it's awesome lesbians! Just kidding, I'm still working on converting JA to one of us for good. Muahahahaha.
      January 2, 2017 2:39 PM MST

• That sounds like a great idea. The more the merrier.
      January 2, 2017 2:42 PM MST

Yes. But others are welcome too. :-)
      January 2, 2017 10:41 PM MST

• If this is a invite, count me in.
      January 2, 2017 10:43 PM MST

You're counted. :-)
      January 2, 2017 10:44 PM MST

• I have high expectations.
      January 2, 2017 10:47 PM MST

Oh. Ahem. *blushes*
      January 3, 2017 1:16 AM MST

• Bring on the lesbians!!!!!!!!!
      January 2, 2017 3:18 PM MST

I've been asked a few times if this is a lesbian site. Lol. Always replied that we are a few here, and that we enjoy our company here and might be more loud because we enjoy the fun banters here. Hmm. 
      January 2, 2017 10:43 PM MST