Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » The user "tropicalclock" is harassing me.

The user "tropicalclock" is harassing me.

I don't understand his hate towards me but he is obviously is very transphobic. He keeps calling me "transsexual" which I'm not, if I was I would proudly say it but I'm getting all these notifications from him but I don't know how he is contacting me. Please be aware of this man.

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

lol.

im not transphobic.. i asked you if you was trans lol

and u cant admit your fake identity online

we all know youre fishy as hell.
      January 2, 2017 9:57 PM MST

• You're harassing me with messages. You never "asked" you just concluded, I was. I'm not transsexual. You hide behind your messages and harass people, don't you have something better to do? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2017 10:08 PM MST
      January 2, 2017 10:05 PM MST

• You are transphobic thats why you are making a big deal out of this. You sent me more than 100 messages. Why does it matter to you what I am ? I'm in no way affecting you.
      January 2, 2017 10:09 PM MST

because i feel that you come from similarworlds dot com...

i feel you are that troll who made thousands of fishy accounts online, and you pretend to be a female but ure a man , and u always keep havin the fishy accounts online

whats the issue

youre blakc and u pretend to be something youre not ^ i mean whats the frikkin issue
      January 2, 2017 10:14 PM MST

• I've never have even heard of that site. Maybe you got catfished, and you're paranoid. I'm not black, do you also have a problem with black people. Listen bud, you must be on something, go get help.
      January 2, 2017 10:19 PM MST

stop your little game sensual... ure all over the internet... u serve no purpose as long as you dont 'help' others.  your selfish

and u wont have anything if u cant give back too
      January 2, 2017 10:22 PM MST

• Where? You don't even know anything about me, that's why you keep making conclusions. What "good" are you doing harassing me?
      January 2, 2017 10:24 PM MST

Dude what's your deal, she means no harm so  just leave her alone and carry on k mate :)
      January 2, 2017 10:25 PM MST

@tropicalclock Please don't harass her and try to play nice k.
      January 2, 2017 10:07 PM MST

• You can report the user and posts/messages to mods/site owner.. that's probably the best thing here.
      January 6, 2017 12:50 PM MST