Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If you worked for a boss who constantly badmouthed the company how long would you last before you bailed? Why?

If you worked for a boss who constantly badmouthed the company how long would you last before you bailed? Why?

Posted - January 5, 2017

Responses

• As long as the pay was decent compared to the work load and the checks were still being cashed by the bank.

January 5, 2017 6:31 AM MST

• I worked for a dew like that over the years and usually that bad mouthing came back to bite him in the ass and he was canned. Like Glis said: As long as I'm getting paid? It's not my problem. I bought out a bad boss and turned that business around and made great money and retired early after selling it to one of my long time employees.
      January 5, 2017 6:36 AM MST

• I'm perfectly fine working under a boss that bad mouths the company. What I can't stand is a boss like the one I currently work for that constantly blames the problems of his poor leadership on everyone else. Currently, my team and I are the scapegoats for this manager. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 5, 2017 7:40 AM MST
      January 5, 2017 7:39 AM MST

depends on how bad i needed the job
      January 5, 2017 2:47 PM MST