Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Some folks enjoy the trappings of war. Death/Adventure/Excitement/Misery/Fear. Warmongers would never be satisfied working for peace. Right?

Some folks enjoy the trappings of war. Death/Adventure/Excitement/Misery/Fear. Warmongers would never be satisfied working for peace. Right?

Posted - January 5, 2017

Responses

That appears to be the case Rosie, is it in humans DNA? why are there always threats of war all over the world? man has got weapons powerful enough to destroy the world as we know it and they still want more powerful ones why?
      January 5, 2017 8:43 AM MST

Beats me TomT. I cannot think of one logical/plausible reason other than that such humans are savages and  bloodthirsty and will never become civilized no matter how highly they think of themselves. At heart they are murderers and get off on the thrill of the kill.  Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 6, 2017 5:24 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Trump LOVES war. 

excon
      January 5, 2017 8:48 AM MST

I wonder if Trump would offer up his sons to fight one? What are the odds? Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Friday! :)
      January 6, 2017 5:25 AM MST

• Most of those people have never experienced war ! As a Vietnam Vet? I've seen it up close and personal and it's nothing to be proud of.
    I believe in peace and so would they if they had to experience it themselves!
      January 5, 2017 9:29 AM MST

That's what I think too Rooster. They won't fight in them and won't send their sons to fight in them but they are perfectly willing to send other people's sons to fight and die in them. Thank you for your service to our country m'dear and for your experienced reply. They are always better than someone's opinion who has never been in the military! Happy Friday! :)
      January 6, 2017 5:27 AM MST

true but not sure why they would
      January 5, 2017 1:50 PM MST

I expect some folks enjoy killing people.   I know that sounds harsh but what else could it be? Thank you for your reply pearl! :)
      January 6, 2017 5:29 AM MST

• Only people who have never seen it or are in some way disturbed, like war. I think.
      January 5, 2017 4:35 PM MST

I think so too. Normal it ain't! Thank you for your reply Lago and Happy Friday!  :)
      January 6, 2017 5:29 AM MST