Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » How large a physical/mental/emotional toll does it exact to pretend to like someone whom you despise? Is the toll permanent/temporary?

How large a physical/mental/emotional toll does it exact to pretend to like someone whom you despise? Is the toll permanent/temporary?

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

All this hateful rhetoric about Trump is really getting old.  
    It is making this site seem unfriendly and a place to avoid rather than
    enjoy.  It is just a constant stream of hate.
    Give it a break, please.  
    This post was edited by Sunshine at January 7, 2017 5:20 AM MST
      January 7, 2017 5:15 AM MST

Thank you Sunshine what a breath of fresh air, you will notice the ones that do it the most have the thinnest skins they are knocking Trump before giving him chance, they don't realize how it makes them look, sounds liberal doesn't it?
        Have a great day and may the sun shine upon you. 
      January 7, 2017 9:26 AM MST

Tom   I think you met your match made in heaven.   I think you two should rent a movie for your first date starring Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels.  
      January 7, 2017 9:29 AM MST

You know what?

STFU YOU SCHUMUCKING SHMYPOCRITES!

Maybe you weren't around on Answerbag/Answermug back in 2009 when the Obama hatred flowed like water, but it did.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you can put up with it, too

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/24/1603910/-To-Those-Trumpsters-Who-Say-We-Didn-t-Complain-When-Your-Side-Won-Please-Review

January 7, 2017 9:34 AM MST

He was around.   But he has always been asquare.
      January 7, 2017 9:39 AM MST

Why are you here? Just ignore my questions. Are you too weak to do that? Why do you expect me to accommodate to you?  This is a site where we get to ask the questions we want, answer the questions we want and ignore the people and questions we want. I am not here to please you. If the shoe were on the other foot I would certainly totally completely and consistently ignore you. Why can't you ignore me? This post was edited by RosieG at January 7, 2017 9:49 AM MST
      January 7, 2017 9:45 AM MST

Let's get this clear. I don't do the pretend thing and that's the worst possible thing that you can do. That's the part that causes a person all kinds of harm. It's best to show your true feelings towards a person. Taking a sort of WYSIWYG approach.
      January 7, 2017 9:41 AM MST

I don't either Zack.  But you already know that about me after all these years. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday.  I could get murdered or imprisoned  by speaking up. Trump is too much a Putin puppet and I do not trust him. He will pattern his administration after the Russian which will include a death squad to take people out who speak out against him. He will ban the press he doesn't like and punish people for speaking out.  Just wait and see!  :(
      January 7, 2017 9:48 AM MST