Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Some heads of state had very little effect/impact on their countries much less the world during their tenure. Which had the most? Why?

Some heads of state had very little effect/impact on their countries much less the world during their tenure. Which had the most? Why?

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

Roosevelt (Franklin D), both nationally (Social Security, WPA, etc.,), and internationally (WW2).
      January 9, 2017 7:25 AM MST

He was definitely a plus! Thank you for your reply Louie and Happy Monday! :)
      January 9, 2017 12:24 PM MST

• A few stand out including Napoleon, Hitler, and Lenin from the modern era. History is full of others. 
      January 9, 2017 10:20 AM MST

Where d'ya think Donald J. Trump will fit? Thank you for your reply Didge! :)
      January 9, 2017 12:25 PM MST

• I know exactly where he'll fit, Rosie: he'll be remembered, for a while, as a pimple on the ass of American politics. He's a bigger joke than Reagan and more dangerous than Senator Barry Goldwater. I'm optimistic that the self-interest of the GOP will manage to rein in his more extreme actions.
      January 9, 2017 1:05 PM MST

Hahahahahahaha! Whitehead or blackhead pimple m'dear? That's funnee hunnee! The GOP is made up of wimps with few exceptions. Most all of them rolled over and humiliated themselves egregiously. There is no going back from that. The worshippers are past saving. They are already braindead. Thank you for your repy Didge! :)
      January 9, 2017 1:08 PM MST