Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently some required Ethics Review Forms/records are missing. They are essetnial. What's the problem? What are they hiding?

Apparently some required Ethics Review Forms/records are missing. They are essetnial. What's the problem? What are they hiding?

Some PET appointees haven't followed the rules or filled out forms required by the Ethics Committe folks or provided records they were required to do. McConnell seems to think it is no big deal and just clerical stuff. But in 2008 during the Obama administration he said they could not do anything until all Ethics forms/required records had been submitted and reviewed.  McConnell changed his tune, the HYPOCRITE!

Posted - January 9, 2017

Responses

• Here's an article for you Rosie.  Although I shouldn't have done so I laughed my socks off - it's just so apposite for everything Trump.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-latest-office-of-government-ethics-transition-team-lost-contact-walter-shaub-a7514751.html
      January 9, 2017 7:16 AM MST

The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. The whole lot of them are tyros and newbies and apprentices and wannabes who are clueless/inexperienced/ignorant and that's the way they like it uh huh..uh huh. The most astonishing thing about this slimy morass is the number of people who still support Trump. It is seriously worrisome. That so many of them are brain dead should be a concern to the CDC.  They go their own way because they simultaneously too ignorant and too arrogant to know any better. Meanwhile they humiliate themselves as they go. Unwittingly to be sure and unknowingly. It will be interesting to see how this ends. I think it's gonna be a blockbuster ending, don't you?  And sooner rather than later! Thank you for your reply MrWitch and the link and Happy Monday! :)
      January 9, 2017 1:19 PM MST