Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Slartibartfast
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Family » QUIZ: How well do you know your children? Pick one or more choices....

QUIZ: How well do you know your children? Pick one or more choices....

Junior (or juniorette) drives up to your home in a brand new armored van he/she purchased off ebay.   

Is this normal? 

Answer 1.

Oh yes.  He got a very good deal on Ebay.   He just had to have it.  After all the freaking cops took his kid and he has no money left.  (but he has plenty for an armored van and bombs)

Answer 2.

CALL THE POLICE. ALERT THE MEDIA.   Let all the neighbors know and tell them to call the police because you have a dangerous powder keg waiting to happen. 

Answer 3. 
Do nothing because blood is thicker than water.  Even your neighbor's and the police's blood are not thick enough to turn in your blood.

Attention parental authorities.

This is the stuff that gets people killed.  It doesn't matter how many people don't listen.  Keep shouting at the rooftops because you have NO CHOICE left.

Unless you think Dallas was a good choice.

Posted - July 8, 2016

Responses

Answer 4:

Ask if I can borrow it. An armored truck? With me behind the wheel? Mwha ha ha ha ha. 

July 8, 2016 2:58 PM MDT

Make them explain the armored truck. And go from there.
    I knew a guy that had a tank. It was cool. He was not a nut. Someone gave it to him, they had it and were tired of it. They told him if he could move it he could have it.
      July 8, 2016 7:30 PM MDT

i dont have kids but i would wonder where that car came from

July 9, 2016 7:21 PM MDT