Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Black growths on faces are either warts or beauty spots. How do you differentiate if you can't tell them apart? Does it matter?

Black growths on faces are either warts or beauty spots. How do you differentiate if you can't tell them apart? Does it matter?

Posted - January 16, 2017

Responses

• I used to have a black growth on my face but when I got older it turned grey. I call it a beard. Mrs Didge says it covers a multitude of chins.
      January 16, 2017 2:40 AM MST

Very cute play on words. Did you have chins all over your face BtB (before the beard)? Any pictures you can share Didge? My imagination is frolicking about as various images float through my brain. Thank you for your reply and Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday to you! :)
      January 16, 2017 2:51 AM MST

• Nah, she was just playing with that "multitude of sins" quote from the Bible. I was as skinny as a rake through the 80s while competing in triathlon and since then, although I've added weight, it all goes to my tummy, not my chins. That's my photo in my avatar. Minus the horns and halo, of course. 
      January 16, 2017 3:05 AM MST

Geez Didge you're a very cute guy. Not as cute as my Jim of course but very cute indeed! :)
      January 16, 2017 3:33 AM MST

• Therefore warts are beautiful (if they can't be differentiated) and beauty spots are wart-like.
    Do you think that we purposefully go to the extremes of either aesthetic condemnation or desirability? They are both black and spotty.
      January 16, 2017 3:42 AM MST

it matters if they turn into cancer
      January 16, 2017 9:56 AM MST