Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Changes in procedure? Every Saturday night all my alerts disappear. Last night they didn't. This morning I have 74! What happened?

Changes in procedure? Every Saturday night all my alerts disappear. Last night they didn't. This morning I have 74! What happened?

Posted - January 22, 2017

Responses

JA addressed this, and announced it inside a question last Saturday night. The new dev was going to get it fixed. No surprise, but confirmation that the new dev seems to get a hang of this site and some of the glitches we have faced. Personally I appreciate the fix of how we can delete notifications even more. Yay. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 22, 2017 1:15 PM MST
      January 22, 2017 2:58 AM MST

Really? I'm only on Answermug early mornings.  I don't have a clue what goes on during the afternoons or evenings. So how do we delete notifications after we have addressed them SH or do they simply disappear automatically? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 22, 2017 3:10 AM MST
      January 22, 2017 3:10 AM MST

Questions posted will be on the question board at all times you visit the page. Sometimes it takes several pages to get through the posts made while one has been offline, depending on the numbers of questions posted inside that period of time.

If you use the drop-down menu, you can't either watch them, or simply click the 'X' at the right of the notification. Happy Sunday.
      January 22, 2017 4:27 AM MST

Thanks SH! :)
      January 22, 2017 5:54 AM MST

not sure but that dont seem to be happening to me
      January 22, 2017 4:55 PM MST