Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » The Donald. The only Opera singer wannabe in US History. His entire existence 24/7 is all about "me me me me me me me". Isn't it?

The Donald. The only Opera singer wannabe in US History. His entire existence 24/7 is all about "me me me me me me me". Isn't it?

Posted - January 22, 2017

Responses

• Tee hee that's hilarious.. yes you are so right...  Trouble is that as usual he is delusional.. he has no talent for opera either :P
      January 22, 2017 3:42 AM MST

His voice is quite annoying. He should take speech lessons. And grammar lessons. And vocabulary lessons! Thank  you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 22, 2017 5:55 AM MST

• And lessons in manners and... and... and :P
      January 22, 2017 6:11 AM MST

Maybe if everyone would stop obsessing over him and fueling his ego. He's all anyone ever talks about. Goodness gracious! He's seeping into my dreams and I blame you!
      January 22, 2017 5:58 AM MST

• Yes, but it's a measure of how truly appalling it is that such a hideous joke is in the position he is in so we are all still in shock... hmm but it is pretty serious if you dream about HIM!!!  You maybe need a dreamcatcher.. they are supposed to capture all the nightmares :P
      January 22, 2017 6:14 AM MST

i dont think hes always thinking about himself or he wouldnt be president
      January 22, 2017 4:53 PM MST