Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » If some people wanna help me with PHP coding

If some people wanna help me with PHP coding

hi yall,

i rent my own computer server ... i have my website ...

on it , i develop by distance my websites projects ....

but im stuck on some things in PHP ....

like , one of them : i dunno how to echo a mysql table .... i know how to echo a mysql column , but when i wanna move to the next column, i dunno how .....

also.... i have a lot of difficulty ... tryin to build a genuine timer system ..... basically, im given a time in seconds ( lets say 15000 secs ) ; and we register the startin date ... and the time (15000) .... then i have to do a function that once the time is passed , it do X thing... so like, its tough, i have to calculate the starting date plus the number in seconds ... and if the current date is passed the calculated date , then it do the event ... this require me to build a code that have to count each month ... each month has its number of days , etc etc  ..... so basically complicated ,... but doable ....

thirdly, i also play around ; idid a code to let users upload an image on the website .... but something dont work ... the image dont get upload ...

anyways

Posted - January 24, 2017

Responses

There will be plenty here that want to help you with English grammar, I'm sure.
      January 25, 2017 5:50 AM MST