Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » My mom just informed me that some kids drowned at the beach. Very sad. Why don't people listen to warnings? :0(

My mom just informed me that some kids drowned at the beach. Very sad. Why don't people listen to warnings? :0(

Posted - July 9, 2016

Responses

People are stupid.

July 9, 2016 5:59 PM MDT

• Oh, that's too bad. I feel for the parents.

The reason people don't pay attention, is because human nature tends to think it won't happen to me. We always think it happens to someone else..

July 9, 2016 6:00 PM MDT

• I wonder how humans made it this far...

July 9, 2016 6:07 PM MDT

• I guess...you can only do so much...

July 9, 2016 6:07 PM MDT

• What were the warnings? Were the conditions at the beach bad? WHAT WARNINGS WERE IGNORED????????

July 9, 2016 6:09 PM MDT

• If you read my previous posts then yes. We warned the people that the water was dangerous today. It was rough and people could possibly drown. Some people were really trying to find another way to get to the beach not caring about the warning or they would get mad at us because of the water conditions.

July 9, 2016 6:13 PM MDT

Because people, mostly kids, if I were to guess, don't think anything is going to happen to them.  When you're young you feel invincible and that when bad things happen, they don't happen to you or anyone you know, but to other people.   It's unfortunate that those kids had to lose their lives in order to teach others the importance of listening to warnings.  It's a steep price to pay though..   

July 9, 2016 8:09 PM MDT

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't read ALL your posts and know to read your previous posts BEFORE reading this one. I'll be sure to read the entire internet before answering your questions.

July 9, 2016 8:22 PM MDT

• No problem. It happens. You have to read every book in the world as well before reading the entire internet and then you can answer my questions. 

July 9, 2016 9:59 PM MDT

• This happens every year though...no one learns their lesson. Every freaking year someone dies because when the waters are rough from the winds they don't care... :0( 

July 9, 2016 10:01 PM MDT

Sad.  I don't know. 

July 9, 2016 10:26 PM MDT

that is sad, and i know what it feels like to almost drown since i almost drowned when i was a kid at the beach, i got pulled over by a tidal wave

July 10, 2016 7:42 PM MDT