Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Looking for question diversity? Would you consider joining this group?

Looking for question diversity? Would you consider joining this group?

I joined the Question Diversity Group in which members undertake to ask five questions a day. It's fun. On my previous site I made a point of asking one question a day and thought five was pushing the limit. It isn't. I've been working my way down the list of topics and today reached Paranormal (as you may have guessed). 

Group members may also accept topics from other members. Does that appeal to you? What are YOUR thoughts? 

Posted - January 28, 2017

Responses

Aww. Thankies. :-)
      January 29, 2017 2:23 AM MST

If Didge is throwing the party, count me in!!!!!!  Many moons ago, when Didge and I first met on another q&a site,  I faithfully and happily answered questions but didn't ask one.  For over a year it went on like this and blew it at the very end.  I think I had too much to drink and threw my hands up in the air asked one.  Do you remember that Didge?  I don't even remember what the silly question was.  I rthink it was more of a hetorical question than one worth answering.  After all those nights never asking one and I had to blow it on a redundant one.  I do recall you reminding me what a considerate and caring wizard I was and to bite my tongue.  My language was a schoosh out of line..... One thing you never want to see is a disgruntled, overtired, frustrated, and hurt Merlin.   I'm game to join! Yippeee!
      January 28, 2017 10:43 PM MST

Yay. Another one taking part. This is a movement! Yasss!
      January 29, 2017 2:28 AM MST

• Nice one, Merlin. One thing you've never been is redundant. Never been superficial or uncaring, either. You are everyting I would expect from a reincarnation of history's most accomplished wizard. 
      January 29, 2017 12:30 PM MST

And you to be the most cosmically educated story teller the Universe has ever known.  It is a true pleasure to not only be vacationing here on Planet Earth while you are also enjoying it; but to communicate with you through these little funky boxes.  One of these days I'm going to fly over to your neighborhood.  Not only to physically hug you and Mrs. D, but to watch the water go down the drain. Things like that still fascinate me.  With your and Mrs. D's talents and physical abilities, maybe you could show Don and me some of the cool places you've gone.  Before it's too late for our bodies, it would be nice to see you.  Winks, smiles, hugs and pats! Don says, it's been too long and says Hi to both of you, too.
      January 29, 2017 8:41 PM MST

• Give him my best wishes. Don has gotta be a nice guy -- you wouldn't settle for anything less. He sounds like a character. :)
      January 29, 2017 9:27 PM MST

Happy! Happy!
      January 29, 2017 10:02 PM MST