Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Suck up. Roll over. Capitulate. That's how you get along great with anyone who can't take criticism. Have you tried it? Didja like it?

Suck up. Roll over. Capitulate. That's how you get along great with anyone who can't take criticism. Have you tried it? Didja like it?

Posted - January 30, 2017

Responses

• Aww no I think you know me by now.. I can't do that.. when I left my last job.. and I was wronged and I DID get compensation... one of the things I said at the time was... I wouldn't care if it was the Queen herself.. if she was rude to me or said something wrong I would tell HER off too.. 

I don't sit down for injustice let alone lie down.. not me...never
      January 30, 2017 1:08 PM MST

I know that sweet girl! We are definitely cut from the same cloth!  You don't go out of your way to create problems. But when they land on your doorstep through no fault of your own you stand up and speak up and say what is true for you. However the chips fall after that you will be able to handle it. I'm sure neither one of us could handle capitulation for very long.  That would be living a lie and we do not do that! Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 31, 2017 6:21 AM MST

As long as it's constructive it's ok. lots of people dish it out but whine when they get it.
      January 30, 2017 1:42 PM MST