Active Now

Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » With everything The Donald has on his plate he is STILL OBSESSED with The Apprentice ratings! It occupies a portion of his small mind. WHY?

With everything The Donald has on his plate he is STILL OBSESSED with The Apprentice ratings! It occupies a portion of his small mind. WHY?

Posted - February 2, 2017

Responses

He was involved and did very good on it, I think it's only natural to follow it.
          Have a nice day.
      February 2, 2017 11:33 AM MST

The Apprentice was a great role for him and like Tom Thumb said, he was good at it.  I think he is genuinely surprised he is not commanding the same respect as president.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at February 3, 2017 3:11 AM MST
      February 2, 2017 2:56 PM MST

He is obtuse that's why PeaPod. Oblivious to his surroundings. He creates his own truth/reality and then shoves it down our throats and expects us to thank him for it. His supporters buy whatever he is selling! What a loser! I just wonder how much damage he and Steve Bannon will get away with doing before they are stopped! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      February 3, 2017 3:13 AM MST

Maybe just maybe, he will settle into his role as president.  I know it's hard to imagine, but I am trying to be optimistic.  
      February 3, 2017 11:54 AM MST