Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
Randy D
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » how come my last question isn't showing in the main question feed?

how come my last question isn't showing in the main question feed?

my question about the snow.

Posted - February 5, 2017

Responses

• not sure Skunky :) I can't see it.... Maybe cos you might have been speaking in Vancouver-ishness? :)  
      February 5, 2017 6:30 PM MST

It's in "statements" - the site does that to me sometimes, too. Ask a question and it winds up in statements, not questions.
      February 5, 2017 6:33 PM MST

brahh ehhh, lets go smoke some blunt and Sh!t n grab a two four lol.. well.. i guess that could be it- they can't take the heat ;D  the question still shows up on my profile and i did post pictures on it. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at February 5, 2017 6:50 PM MST
      February 5, 2017 6:34 PM MST

• lol :) brahhhh !!I'm in the back of an uber and can't smoke a blunt 4 -2  the -40 .... ETA ..... Undefined :) that's wack you lost your Q though :) i would so fit in at Van :p
      February 5, 2017 6:38 PM MST

Dawgg,   you're a natural and could fit right in with the rest of us hehe, tight dawg.!! haha!!.  im laughing big time over this!!. btw, in my last comment i was just repeating what i've actually heard people on the street say (as well as yours too).. its hilarious how people literally talk like that.. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at February 5, 2017 7:14 PM MST
      February 5, 2017 6:47 PM MST

• Lol :) I know! Guy before last guy I dated came here from Van .... BRAH! He had good smoke ...but was a dawg ;p 
      February 5, 2017 6:49 PM MST

Me either Jamie! :s
      February 5, 2017 9:40 PM MST

• Hi J .)
      February 5, 2017 9:41 PM MST

Hey Jamie~ It's been over a year!  How's your life been?!  I've missed everyone since Ask shut down.  This is the 1st site I've been on since then and I only started but a month ago.  I've forgotten how much fun it can be.  It's great to see you :)  Happy! Happy!
      February 5, 2017 9:49 PM MST

• Life's been good :) I took break from Q&A for while then landed on blurtit ....now here ....think we met late in ask game.....But I do remember  you :) happy happy ;)
      February 5, 2017 9:53 PM MST

You always gave really great and fun answers on Ask.  Yes.  I also took a HUGE break from it all.  I was probably unexpectedly brought back in by a friend request that showed up in my email.  I couldn't believe it!!  When I came back and saw Didge and Not Flo, along with the women who recruited me, I thought I would give it another try.
    I'm still learning how to navigate around here; but, the people I've met are great.  I like it.  
    I did try blurtit for a while too.  I was o.k. but didn't grab me as much as here.
    I also tried to support Sophia with Askaholics but I felt it the religous pressure coming on.  
    A fight I stay out of... 
    It's great to see you and we can definitely have fun here!  Have you joined any groups? 
      February 5, 2017 10:01 PM MST

• Never made it to askoholics ... Joined blurt it but didn't grab  me either then left 6 ish months .... Went back early this year and got hooked again .... Gone now ... Not going into details why ... Lovely see you here :)
      February 5, 2017 10:09 PM MST

The most common reason for that is forgetting to click the "Post It" button. I have done it 2-3 times myself.
    Look in your profile. it should be a "started a discussion" entry in the list of things you have done.
      February 5, 2017 6:35 PM MST

Good advice jakobA :)  I think I"ll try that too.  I've had this problem recently as well.  I always forget to go to my own profile page.  It doesn't have much character at the moment... soooon though! :)
      February 5, 2017 9:41 PM MST

I looked in your profile, and the question, along with several answers is there, so it must have been up at one time. Or they are answering from the home page. This post was edited by Maurice214 at February 5, 2017 7:14 PM MST
      February 5, 2017 6:37 PM MST

I found it too. here: http://answermug.com/forums/topic/21986/let-it-snow-let-it-snow-let-it-snow

It is listed under statements, so the reason it is not in the question list is probably that you do not ask a question.
      February 5, 2017 6:41 PM MST

I was wondering too. It is in the trending questions down the right side.
      February 5, 2017 6:54 PM MST

It is in my home feed about an hour back.
    Check your filter (top right of your home page) and make sure it is on update all. 
    If it is on questions, it will not show statements. 
      February 5, 2017 7:06 PM MST

You posted it as statement, nut discussion/question. You can find it there.
      February 5, 2017 7:23 PM MST

not sure, ive never had that happen
      February 5, 2017 9:38 PM MST

What's the main question feed? I've no idea. Maybe it's a computer glitch,please try again.
      February 5, 2017 11:26 PM MST