Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » If you use Answermug on a desktop rather than a mobile device...

If you use Answermug on a desktop rather than a mobile device...

the site looks better (on a computer desktop) if you click the "zoom out" button once in your browser menu while on the site (it doesn't affect other sites).. I did this in google chrome by clicking the menu button located on the top bar of the browser at the right side of the URL bar.. i looked down the menu until i saw "Zoom" and i clicked the minus button once... now Answermug  looks  and feels better to use. (everything is a bit more centered in the page rather than all of the questions and answers etc.  bloated out next the browser's side frame/edges)

i was looking at this site in mobile view for the first time and i was like "how can i make this site look better on my desktop as it does on my mobile device"- the page is "zoomed in" more with the desktop view which makes everything on the site look bigger and bulkier... so i zoomed out a bit and now it looks more like how it does on my mobile-- sleeker and less bulky looking.

Posted - February 6, 2017

Responses

• "Thanks for the info, Skunky."
      February 6, 2017 5:01 PM MST

i was looking at this site in mobile view for the first time and i was like "how can i make this site look better on my desktop as it does on my mobile device"- the page is "zoomed in" more with the desktop view which makes everything on the site look bigger and bulkier... so i zoomed out a bit and now it looks more like how it does on my mobile-- sleeker and less bulky looking. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at February 6, 2017 6:24 PM MST
      February 6, 2017 5:26 PM MST

• That's the way I have it set too.
      February 6, 2017 6:24 PM MST

Hi Skunky~ I'm glad to know this little trick.  Being a wizard and all, one would think I would know these little contraptions called laptops a little better than I do.  However, I have enough difficulty trying to figure out what I already see on these crazy things :)  If I were to try and change the print size or the pictures of every one and everything, I would really be in trouble.  
    I will admit though, in my old age I've grown accustomed to wearing glasses.  In an awkwardly, weird sense of the way, I think I do what you are talking about by just by putting my glasses on and taking them off.

I do appreciate your input.  I'll keep that in mind next time I can't find one of the many pair of glasses I wear.
    Happy! Happy!

February 6, 2017 5:15 PM MST

• thats alright,
    something so simple makes such a difference.
    thanks.
      February 6, 2017 5:29 PM MST

Happy! Happy!
      February 6, 2017 5:37 PM MST

that's what I do as well
      February 6, 2017 10:22 PM MST