Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » You are now in the world of Anything Is Possible. In that world you decide to create a character who comes to life. Whom would it be? Why?

You are now in the world of Anything Is Possible. In that world you decide to create a character who comes to life. Whom would it be? Why?

Posted - February 8, 2017

Responses

• A couple of years ago I actually created such a character. Her name was Mardroma, from the Swedish mardröm meaning "nightmare". She was the daughter of Nott, the goddess of the night, and the protege of Loki. Let me tell you, Rosie, she was a nasty piece of work.

She was the mistress of Dimmiga Berg (which, again, is only Swedish for "Misty Mountain")

February 8, 2017 8:57 AM MST

If that eye is an example of what the rest of her looks like she is drop-dead gorgeous. I suppose evil works best when enveloped in beauty. Thank you for your reply Didge. How would we defend ourselves against her? Oh.  So you're David Evans then? Happy Thursday!  :)                                     .
      February 9, 2017 4:47 AM MST

• There's an English actress whose name I don't know who has the palest eyes I've ever seen. They make her look mean and unpleasant, though she probably isn't. I had those in mind when I created Mardroma. The one on the cover was done by the artist but she got it pretty close. 

And, yep, now you have my name. It's almost as common as John Smith.
      February 9, 2017 1:19 PM MST

You are intrepidly brave my friend. Some folks won't even tell you in which state they live and give you nothing at all about their personal life or family! You are very sturdy and that is a compliment! I sincerely hope that your honesty, candor and openness never bite you on the a**! There are some very meanly cruel people out there and what with what's going on in America these days stepping up, speaking out and saying what you think can make you a target for the WRATH OF THE DONALD! Thank you for your reply Didge and Happy Thursday. There was an American actress with very pale blue eyes  but I don't remember her name. When she came on screen I literally could not look at her. The eyes were so cold. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 9, 2017 1:28 PM MST

• It's OK, Rosie, he's got more on his plate that somebody like me. When his chances of being the GOP's candidate were only a silly joke I posted on another site that he would never get the job because the party would know he would be impeached within his first year. Given the furore over his treatment of the judicial system, his tweets, and his use of the presidency to furthe rhis financial interests, I think that may be even sooner than expected. 
      February 9, 2017 1:46 PM MST

an employer that actually wants to hire me
      February 8, 2017 9:19 AM MST

• Wouldn't it be great if we could turn one out on a three-d printer? :)
      February 8, 2017 9:24 AM MST

What are your skills pearl? I'm an employer who is going to interview you. What can you do for me? Why are you worth the money? You have to know what your talents are and sell them in order for anyone to  want to hire you.  So what can you do well? Why should I hire you? Thank you for your reply.
      February 9, 2017 4:49 AM MST

All I want or need is wrapped up in my S/O;  he is *phunny, *phun, and a *phabulous character.   
      February 9, 2017 4:53 AM MST