Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » What's the funniest thing one of your kids has done to you?

What's the funniest thing one of your kids has done to you?

Did you think it was funny at the time? 

Posted - February 9, 2017

Responses

Hide a friendship with someone.  Didn't think it was funny then and don't think it is funny now. 
    She doesn't seem to care.
    This post was edited by . at February 9, 2017 6:16 PM MST
      February 9, 2017 6:01 PM MST

• Sorry to hear that. 
      February 9, 2017 6:16 PM MST

• When all three of them were dialing those phone sex numbers! Had a big phone bill and couldn't figure out why! When I found out? All I could do is laugh and tell them to quit it. They did.
      February 9, 2017 6:17 PM MST

• BAHAHAHA! I guess Ida laughed too! 
      February 9, 2017 6:26 PM MST

• What else could I do? They had their buddies all over here doing it too. Knotheads!
      February 9, 2017 6:27 PM MST

• Mine never did that but they used to enter competitions on the radio where they'd be put on hold until somebody could get to them. They won a few records/CDs but those few cost me hundred of dollars. (We live outside the Sydney telephone zone.)
      February 9, 2017 7:56 PM MST

• Don't have any children of my own  :) but my niece makes me laugh a lots  :) I have pic of her playing hide seek with me this summer at my house in back yard .... I thought hilarious way she hide .... Doesn't show her face so I can post it .... Sooooo cute :) she hiding :) 

February 9, 2017 7:38 PM MST

• Reminds me of me. When I was little I used to think that if I couldn't see them then they couldn't see me. Nice pic, Jaimie. :)
      February 9, 2017 7:57 PM MST

• Yeah ...it's one my fave pics I took this year :) she's my fave person hang with .... Posted it on blurtit day I took it ... Soz the repeat :) 
      February 9, 2017 8:11 PM MST